The environment threats are getting higher with the growing population. But, it’s in our hands that we can help protect our planet from being a worse place to live. Keeping our planet safe and free from dirt should be our first priority. There’re lot of things we do every day without thinking much about the impact it may have on our environment like wasting water, throwing things around, consume more gas, etc.
We should be more concerned about our environment like we do when any of our family members gets sick. All we need is to be Eco Friendly if we want to see our planet thriving. Driving less frequently, conserving water and gardening are some of the major things we can do to help save our environment.
Below are some easy tips we could easily do to ensure the naturality of our planet:
On the start of day, what we do first? Obviously, we go to washroom to make ourselves ready for job, school or university. Imagine, if there’s no water in the washroom. Yes, it’s super horrifying. Because water is one of the main causes giving life to earth, it’s very important for all the living beings on the earth. Here’s how you can save water:
- Preserve water by using low-water dishwashing technique. There’s no use letting water flowing the whole time. You should fill one bowl or sink with hot bubbly water, then turn off water supply and start scrubbing dishes. Now dip them into other sink filled with clean water. This will help you save a lot of water.
- Try to use water saving appliances such as a washing machine and dishwasher
- Low-flow showers consume less water compared to long showers. So, try to install low-flow showers.
- Don’t let water flowing while brushing your teeth
- Check out all the taps and pipes to see if they are fine with no leakage
- If you live in an area where rains are frequent, there’s no need to water your lawn. Try to plant low water plants that consume less water.
Avoid Using Chemicals
The chemicals we use to wash down the toilet or drain can contaminate water resources, causing more troubles for both humans and wildlife. You could search online to figure out what alternatives are available for you. So, avoid using toxic chemicals.
- Prefer alternative cleaning solutions like baking soda and white vinegar to clean bathroom and kitchen.
- Try natural herbicides and pesticides. Consider planting Native Species rather than spraying for weeds
- Take a close look at your personal body-care items. Try to replace soaps, conditioners and shampoos with natural versions to let your body heal in a natural way.
Conserving electricity is probably one of the first things we have been thought more often to be eco friendly. Get into the habit of turning off extra lights and appliances that are running in vain. The higher the electricity demand, the lower the natural resources like air, water, fossil fuel and coal. The power plants produce emissions that pollute air drastically, increasing the chances of being infected by viruses. If the weather is bearable outside, avoid using air conditioner because fresh air is more suitable for your health.
- If possible, consider switching to solar or wind-powered electricity that produces less emission.
- Turn off electronics and appliances when not in use. TVs, computers, coffee pots and others should be unplugged and switched off when you are not using them.
- There’s no need to make your house superhot in winter. Try to maintain it at a level in which you are comfortable.
- Try to switch to energy-saving appliances and light bulbs.
How you look at this story? Please let us know your feedback in the comment section below.